Call Now: 410-366-1096

Talk To An Experienced Baltimore, MD Immigration Lawyer

A crowd of people pledging allegiance to the United States

Image credit: Jay Janner

Our firm provides a variety of services to our clients to include the following:

Immigration Services:

  • Green Cards and Permanent Residence for Immediate Family Members
  • Adjustment of Status in the United States including Work Authorization (I-485)
  • Consular Processing in Home Country (I-130)
  • Citizenship and Naturalization Applications (N-400)
  • Business Related Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visas — H-1B, H-2B, L, E, Labor Certifications
  • Representation at Immigration Interviews
  • Removal of Conditions Petitions (I-751)
  • Renewal of Employment Authorization (I-765)
  • Replacement of Lost, Stolen or Expired Green Cards and Naturalization Certificates (I-90)
  • Petitions for Abused Spouses and Children (I-360)
  • Fiance Petitions (I-129F)
  • Application for Travel Documents – Advanced Parole & Reentry Permits (I-131)
  • Case Status Inquires
  • Extension of Tourist Visas (I-539)
  • Affidavits of Support (I-864)
  • Obtain a Complete Copy of Your Immigration File through Freedom of Information Act Request
  • Immigration Court — Removal & Deportation Proceedings
  • Entertainment Visas

Criminal Law:

Criminal matters should be taken very seriously whether you are a citizen, permanent resident or foreign national. Criminal cases are a special concern when you are a permanent resident since your residency can be taken away from you for being convicted of certain crimes. You can also be removed (deported) as a result of a criminal conviction even after decades of residency. Criminal convictions or probation before judgment can also make you ineligible for Citizenship depending on when you committed the crimes and what type of crime was committed.

If you have not yet become a permanent resident, a criminal conviction or probation before judgment for certain crimes can make you inadmissible or prevent you from becoming a permanent resident.

The scary thing is that you don’t even have to spend 1 day in jail for it to affect your immigration status.

If you have a past or pending criminal matter, no matter how minor, contact our office for a consultation.

Automobile Accidents and Personal Injury Cases:

If you have been injured in an automobile accident there is the right way and the wrong way to handle your case. Most victims of an auto accident don’t know their rights and can lose thousands of dollars handling the case themselves. As an experienced attorney, I know how to negotiate the most money for your injury and pain. My job is to get you back to your life the way it was before the accident. The insurance company will protect their money and the rights of the at-fault driver. We protect your rights in settlement or in court.

If you or someone you know is injured in an automobile accident, call the Law Office of Raymond O. Griffith for a free consultation and professional and honest representation. We don’t earn a dime until we secure a fair settlement or judgment for your injury.