Ask 100 different immigrants why they came to the U.S.A, and you’ll get 100 different answers. However, one of the most common reasons you’ll see for immigration is economic opportunity. Some immigrants need a job that pays enough to support a family, some have an idea that can flourish in the United States, and others are just being relocated by their company from overseas. Whatever the case may be, there are many business-related reasons to immigrate to the U.S. 

To seek residency in the U.S. for professional reasons, you’ll need a work or business visa. This documentation allows you to remain within the borders of the U.S. for business, education, travel, and even recreation while you conclude your business, obtain your green card, or seek permanent resident or citizenship status. However, since there are a huge number of professional reasons for immigrants to work in the United States, there are also a huge number of categories of business visas. They range from entrepreneurship visas to work and investment visas. Knowing the right one for you, following the steps correctly, and properly filling out the paperwork can be a daunting task, but it’s one that becomes vastly less complicated with an immigration attorney.

Our founder, Raymond O. Griffith, has strong immigrant roots and understands the immigrant journey. Plus, with more than 20 years of experience, we can help you file for any kind of business or work-related visa, provide knowledgeable legal advice, and guide you through an immigration process that can be highly confusing. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us online or by phone today. Our immigration lawyers in Baltimore are here and ready to help you.