Immigration Waivers Attorney in Baltimore
We’ll Help You Fight for Your Right to Stay in the U.S.
Know Your Immigration Waiver Rights
If you’ve been ruled inadmissible to the U.S., then that means you can’t come to the U.S. under any circumstances. However, there are waivers available to protect those who may have been victims of circumstance or who have relatively minor infractions. With the immigration attorneys at Griffith Immigration Law, you may be able to get an immigration waiver through our process, which includes:
- Comprehensive evaluation of your case
- An honest assessment of where your case stands
- A walk through of any paperwork involved
- Dedicated attorneys who will build the strongest possible case in your defense
Contact us today to get started.
Different Types of Immigration Waivers
There are a number of different immigration waivers that one can receive in order to stay in the U.S. With broad grounds of inadmissibility, there are many people who don’t deserve to be punished with permanent exclusion from the U.S. The immigration lawyers at the law office of Raymond O. Griffith will fight for your ability to come to the U.S. for business, healthcare, or just to visit. Depending on your circumstances, these are a few of the common waivers a previously inadmissible immigrant could obtain:
- Extreme Hardship — These waivers usually relate to economic detriment, family separations, low educational or employment opportunities, or lack of medical services without access to the U.S.
- Health-Related Grounds of Inadmissibility — If we can determine that you won’t be a threat to others upon your arrival in the United States, then you may be able to obtain a waiver for inadmissibility on health-related grounds.
- Fraud and Willful Misrepresentation Waivers — These waivers are for those in extreme hardship who misidentified themselves at some point earlier in their lives. When considering if you have a waivable offense, your surrounding circumstances, your motivations, your age and mental capacity, and whether or not your actions constitute a pattern will all be evaluated.
There are many different types of waivers that someone who has been given inadmissible immigrant status may qualify for.
If you think there’s any reason that you should qualify for an immigration waiver, then call the immigration attorneys at the law firm of Raymond O. Griffith and get a lawyer on your side.
Wow! This is a great law firm for your immigrant needs. They are so professional and helpful. Mr. Griffith goes above and beyond.- Lola A.
This dynamic law firm is undoubtedly the best in the United States.- KerryAnn J.
Why am I giving a 5-star review? That’s only because I can’t give any more stars to Mr. Raymond Griffith and his team.- Franco P.
They are wonderful people, with impeccable integrity, who truly care and they did exceptional work.- Jay S.
Mr. Griffith and his team are really amazing... everyone in the office is really nice, kind and efficient.- Hiba N.
Ray and his team are extremely knowledgeable, well-organized, and really set our minds at ease with their level of expertise.- Wendy M.
This team was very supportive and ensured I was fully prepared... I felt I had a team cheering me on from start to finish.- Christan B.
We were provided with the utmost kindness, professionalism outstanding customer service.- Lazina A.